Holli Turner, native of Cincinnati is a highly experienced, innovative thinker with over 20 years of high level Operational and Sales leadership experience with progressive organizations. She has successfully demonstrated Six Sigma continuous improvement initiatives throughout a 10 -distribution center and logistics network. Ms. Turner created new and improved diversified yet sustainable solutions within an overall Global Supply Chain Network while further fostering collaborative growth opportunities particularly in the business to business sectors.
Ms. Turner is a critical thinker with a very diverse background. She has assumed multiple corporate leadership roles where she was considered the subject matter expert in a variety of areas, such as:
- Assistant Vice President of Distribution & Logistics
- Innovative Engineering Champion
- Diversity & Inclusion Coach
- Director of Supplier Diversity and Environmental Sustainability
- Global Account Manager of Fortune 1000 Accounts
Six Sigma certified aids in Ms. Turner producing operational excellence with safety as the 1st priority. She has been integral in various projects from recruiting/retention, energy conservation, sku optimization, network optimization, SAP conversion, company integrations and distribution network design to new conveyer system install, and various other technology driven areas.
Ms. Turner attended Ohio University in Athens, OH earning her Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology.
With a passion for learning, mentoring and the community, Ms. Turner has served in various organizations such as:
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM)
- Network of Executive Women (NEW)
- Board Member of Dan Beard Boy Scouts Council, Hopkins Division
- Greater Cincinnati Green Business Council (GCGBC)
- Greater Cincinnati Green Umbrella
- Board of Director/Membership Chair for the Greater Cincinnati African American Chamber of Commerce
- Alumna of the African American Leadership Development Program
- Greater Cincinnati Big Brothers Big Sisters Program
- Greater Cincinnati YMCA Rising Star program
- Steering committee for the Dress for Success program.