Leader of supplier diversity & Sustainability, Humana
Holli Turner, new leader for Supplier Diversity & Sustainability at Humana, Inc.Holli is a highly experienced, innovative thinker with over 20 years of high level Operational and Sales leadership experience. She created new and improved diversified, yet sustainable solutions within an overall Global Supply Chain Network while further fostering collaborative growth opportunities particularly in the business to business sectors.
Holli previously worked for Versatex MSP and Cintas Corporation in various leadership roles since 2006. She has lead multiple corporate leadership initiatives in a variety of areas such as Global Account Sales, Diversity & Inclusion Coaching, Supplier Diversity & Environmental Sustainability, and Distribution & Logistic operations. With a passion for growth and continuous improvement, Holli has been directly involved in creating Tier 1 Solutions with MWBE’s for Healthcare entity’s and other F1000 clients. Prior to Cintas, Holli worked in various sales and operational roles at Sara Lee Foods, CompuCom, Great American Life, and PNC Bank.
Her professional credentials include Innovative Engineering and Lean Six Sigma Senior Green Belt certifications through Cintas. She also has a passion for learning, coaching, mentoring and the community; whereas, Holli has served in various local and national organizations.
Six Sigma certified aids in Ms. Turner producing operational excellence with safety as the 1st priority. She has been integral in various projects from recruiting/retention, energy conservation, sku optimization, network optimization, SAP conversion, company integrations and distribution network design to new conveyer system install, and various other technology driven areas.
- Ms. Turner attended Ohio University in Athens, OH earning her Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology.
- With a passion for learning, mentoring and the community, Ms. Turner has served in various organizations such as:
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM)
- Network of Executive Women (NEW)
- Board Member of Dan Beard Boy Scouts Council, Hopkins Division
- Greater Cincinnati Green Business Council (GCGBC)
- Greater Cincinnati Green Umbrella
- Board of Director/Membership Chair for the Greater Cincinnati African American Chamber of Commerce
- Alumna of the African American Leadership Development Program
- Greater Cincinnati Big Brothers Big Sisters Program
- Greater Cincinnati YMCA Rising Star program
- Steering committee for the Dress for Success program.