3. User ID, Password and Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any user ID and/or password provided to you by DDBS for use in connection with this Web Site or the Services. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under or with the use of your user ID and/or password, and you agree to notify DDBS immediately of any actual or suspected loss, theft, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized use of your user ID and/or password or any other actual or suspected breach of security related to this Web Site. DDBS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO SAFEGUARD YOUR USER ID AND/OR PASSWORD OR TO COMPLY WITH THIS SECTION.
4. Services. DDBS’s provision to you of the Services may be subject to other terms, conditions, and restrictions set forth on this Web Site or otherwise communicated in writing to you by DDBS, including via email.
5. Proprietary Rights. This Web Site, certain content herein, the Services and any underlying or related software or other intellectual property may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws and are owned (along with all proprietary rights therein) by DDBS or licensors to DDBS. You agree that you will not copy, distribute, republish, display, post, transmit, download, or modify any content you obtain from this Web Site without DDBS's prior written permission; provided, however, that you may download or print a copy of information from the Web Site for your use in learning about or using the Services.
6. Warranty Disclaimer. THIS WEB SITE, THE SERVICES, AND ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED BY DDBS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND NEITHER DDBS NOR ITS PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, VENDORS OR SUBCONTRACTORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEB SITE OR SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE BY OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE OR THE SERVICES. IN ADDITION, DDBS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY AND NON-STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR CUSTOM OF TRADE. NEITHER DDBS NOR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, VENDORS OR SUBCONTRACTORS WARRANTS THAT USE OF THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY PARTICULAR LOCATION, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEB SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
7. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL DDBS OR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, VENDORS OR SUBCONTRACTORS, INCLUDING ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, THE SERVICES, OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER DDBS KNEW OR WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. DDBS'S AGGREGATE LIABLITY FOR DIRECT DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE SERVICES (REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY) IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (i) THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE USER TO DDBS FOR THE SPECIFIC SERVICE THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE DISPUTE OR (ii) $50. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE INDEPENDENT OF, AND SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF, ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED OR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. You acknowledge that DDBS has agreed to provide this Web Site and the Services in reliance on the exclusions of liability and disclaimers of warranty set forth herein. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
10. Privacy. DDBS takes the privacy of your personal information very seriously. For further information about what information DDBS collects and how such information is used, please contact DDBS Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. International Access. This Web Site and the Services are provided from the United States of America and all servers that make this Web Site available are located in the U.S.A. The laws of other countries may differ regarding the access and use of this Web Site and the Services. DDBS makes no representations regarding the legality of this Web Site and the Services in any other country, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your use of this Web Site and the Services complies with all applicable laws.
All contents of this Web site are © 2015 Derby Diversity & Business Summit (DDBS)
DERBY DIVERSITY & BUSINESS SUMMIT
P.O. Box 70149
Louisville, KY 40202
All rights reserved.
The DDBS logo is a registered trademark of The Derby Diversity & Business Summit (DDBS).