The Derby Diversity & Business Summit Needs YOU!
Please take time to review our many volunteer opportunities to find one that best suits your interests and skills. We have opportunities that only require a few hours or opportunities that may require meeting throughout the year to plan. Whatever level of commitment you wish to contribute, we appreciate you giving your time!
Read and review the expectations below and then click "Continue to volunteer registration."
- You will be asked to agree to the terms of a waiver when you register through our website. In addition to this process, you must print our downloadable waiver so that you can provide an original, signed copy to the Volunteer Chair of the event/s in which you choose to volunteer.
- Food/beverage not provided.
- Volunteers only expected to stay for specific time frames. Participation and involvement duties end with time slot.
- Attire: Volunteers will provide their own attire. Uniform is a black top and black pants.
- Parking and expenses will not be reimbursed.
Thank you for your interest in the Derby Diversity & Business Summit
(Online volunteer registration is restricted to individuals that are at least 21 years old.)